vrijdag 18 maart 2016

The Philippines Part 1: Welcome to Cebu


Hi everyone!
I'm in the Philippines for a while now, but I didn't have the time and internet connection to upload something yet, but here is the first post :D. After a long journey of 25+- hours in total we have finally arrived in Cebu City, Compostela. We have stayed here for a few days to get used to the environment and the heat, because it's around 35 degrees here. We ate and drank with the family, it felt like nothing has changed since the last time I saw them (8 years ago). In the weekend we went traveling to Hagnaya, where my grandma lives. It's around 2-3 hours driving. We also had a stop at our family's graveyard before we arrived. There were cute little goats roaming around at the graveyard and there was a well so Rio gave them some water. We stayed for two days in Hagnaya, but I will post about it later because I have waaay to many pictures to choose from haha.


Arriving in Cebu.

Little chicks just hatched.

Thirsty little goats.

There are a lot of pretty flowers at my grandma's house.
These are called Bougainville.

My favorite flower: Hibiscus.

Bangkok flower.

I wonder what's the gender of this clam hahaha.
Maybe he's giving me the finger.

Soup, puso (rice), crabs and clams.

View from my grandma's place.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten