zondag 24 mei 2015

May




Hi everyone <3 How are you all doing?
This month has been really nice and fun so far. In May I always attend a lot of birthday parties, so I got the chance to meet a lot of friends who I haven't seen in a while. Also enjoyed the sun (while it lasts) and baking a lot this month. My own birthday is also on May, but this year I decided to just mainly celebrate it with my family, which was really relaxed. 

Here are some of the gifts I got from them, there's a lot of pink hehe! <3
Also received some money from my parents and the mother of my bf which I bought
bronzing powder, creme and a lot of eyeshadow with. I actually started buying some palettes for a friend her birthday, but I thought hey, I have been using the same dusty old mini palette eyeshadow for over 5 years now, lets get some extra for myself too. Went for natural colors mostly.
I'm saving the rest of the money for  my trip to Paris with my love <3.


My sister picked out most of it, she knows me so well!

I absolutely love the design and the color of the clutch, can't wait to go out with it! 
I think the pastel earrings also match great with the clutch.


Macaron peel off masks and on the right a Red Berry and Jasmine scented candle,
MMM it smells great. On the left you see a night lifting creme from the brand 'Van der Hoog'.
I got this for 1 euro (!) at a bargain corner in the drugstore 'Etos' at the trainstation.
I asked them why it's so cheap because normally you'd pay around 23 euro's for it,
but they didn't have enough room for it with with all the new products coming in.
Also bought a few other daily items there for a bargain, like razorblades, toiletries etc. for 1 euro.

There's still so much more I want to blog about, but I will focus
on making products for a while for my coming exhibition next month ^^.

Thanks for reading <3 
Love, Mique






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten