zaterdag 27 december 2014

Wishlist


I want it, I want it, I want it *_*.
Here are a few things I'd like to do/buy, but I know shouldn't (YET, hehe).
So I just have to keep daydreaming about it for now.


1. Decorating my DS light with Decoden.
I need this because of reasons.


 2. A Vivienne Westwood bag. 
I think most of the Vivienne Westwood bags look gorgeous. 




 3. This statue of Belldandy and Holy Bell from Ah My Goddess!
The details are amazing! So it the price unfortunately...



4. Some kind of make up-table. Getting tired of all my perfumes, make-up,
jewellery etc. getting cluttered all over the place. Maybe I'll just create one
myself  
with a secondhand dressoir/commode or something, 
because these things are darn expensive too.

5. Go on a beach vacation like this lady and create
the absolute holiday picture with the dress and a hat.
Don't forget the hat. 
And a cocktail. Two of them.


6. But most of all... I want a fat, fluffy, old & angry cat.
Alas, my bf doesn't agree. 
But he's down for a teacup pig or a kitten.
So who knows, in the future... 
When I actually have the money and
place to take care of a bigger animal 
other than a goldfish, stick-insect etc :').

Thanks for reading <3
Love, Mique




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten